Two traditions come to each other. The history of the Trompetter Group started with the establishment of the Rudolf Trompetter iron foundry in bayreuth in early 1946. Chemnitz became a foundry site in 1852 with formation of ”Sächsische Webstuhlfabrik” (saxon loom factory).
The TROMPETTER GUSS Chemnitz GmbH has been a member of the Group since 2000. The former Schönherr Metallverarbeitung (metal processing) GmbH was taken over by the TROMPETTER Verwaltungs GmbH at that time.
Since 1860, the cast parts necessary for loom production have been produced in the company’s own foundry. Nowadays the TROMPETTER GUSS Chemnitz GmbH
is a manufacturer of high-quality grey and ductile iron castings in medium-sized
and large series for famous companies in automobile and commercial vehicle industry, machine construction and the fittings industry. Numerous cast parts are finished and surface treated on customer’s request.
TROMPETTER GUSS GmbH & Co. KG, Bindlach is one of the leading Bavarian foundries at the state-of-the-art with many renowned companies among her customers. The company produces high-quality components with grey cast and ductile iron in small and medium-sized series in two forming plants.